4-axle trailer trailer
Low-profile 4-axle semi-tipped Tral
Type of loading: back arrival
Trail for the height of the tractor’s trailer coupling: from 1200-1350 mm.
Technically permissible load on the track of a frame: 22000 kg.
Technically permissible load on an axle trolley: 48000 kg.
Length of the working platform (lower platform): from 9500 mm to 12000 mm.
At the discretion of the customer there are various options for using the length of the working platform
The total length of the semi-trailer with the length of the working platform is 9500 mm: 13500 mm.
The option of telescopic extension of the platform from 3000 mm to 6000 mm is optional.
The height of the working platform in the transport position: from 920 mm to 950 mm.
Standard platform width: 2550 mm (with expanders 3150 mm)
Optionally possible is not the standard execution of the width of the platform:
– 2750 mm with expansion of beams up to 3350 mm.
– 3000 mm with expansion of beams up to 3600 mm.
- Work platform from 9.5 m to 12.5 m
- 2-rung mounting of coupling pin
- Extenders of the platform on both sides, 8 pc
- Rails (rappels), 1st and 2nd compound
- Axles: 1st lift, 2nd fixed, 3rd turning, 4th turning
- Tires and wheels: 245 / 75mm R 17.5 or 245 / 70mm R 17.5 - 13 pcs.
- Osman-Koch axes are optional for SAF
- Rings for fastening of cargo on both sides, on 8 pcs
- Telescopic platform expanders in each side, 300 mm.
- Brake system - Drum type
- Technically permissible load on the axle, 12 tons
- In the brake system components - WABCO
- Disc material - Steel